Sunday, June 4, 2017

June 2017- an Inspirational Desktop Calendar

June 2017- an Inspirational Desktop Calendar
With so much chaos happening worldwide...
It looks like the whole world has gone stark, raving, mad ...
Death, destruction and extreme amount of anger everywhere...
You switch on the news, whether its international or back at home in India, there is not a single piece of news that brings anything but distress, and its heartbreaking.
Whether its Syria, or Afghanistan, Kashmir or Manchester..... its all deeply disturbing.
And I don't like to bring death, destruction and politics to my blog, there is enough of it everywhere else....
I like to keep my blog as my happy oasis...
The little piece of the virtual world where mayb I can get a smile on someone's face or peace to someone's heart.
But last night's London mishap made me remake my desktop calendar...
I had made another calendar, but this quote sums up what we must tell ourselves and all those people who are suffering or in pain, worldwide...
Have faith...
Be strong, 
Stay united.
because chaos, division and hatred is what thier agenda is.
DON'T let them win.




And this one is made for my frenz who always request a phone or a tablet calendar as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...