Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Daily Drawing- A Quick Sketch

Getting the kinks out...
This illustration is kind of incomplete, but halfway through I got a little bored with it.
admit it... it looks kinda boring.
I dont really like it much but I promised myself that whether good or bad... its all going up for everyone to see...
One of the ways to get yourself motivated and working, esp after a longish break.
The tips for working from home are here... its a good read and you might find some tip there that suits you or motivates you.
So till I get my mojo going.... please bear with me and my bad sketching days....



3 comments:

  1. Wow :)

    Which pencil did you use?
    And is this GSM sheet? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :-) I used a pen-pencil of 0.7 thickness. and the sheet is a normal sketchpad of cartridge paper.

      Delete
  2. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...