Tuesday, December 13, 2016

December 2016 Calendar-HAPPY HOLIDAYS people!!

This month's calendar is long in coming- its already the 13th, but life is real hectic these days.
(when it isn't? at least for me.... I just cant sleep till I have my finger in a lotta pies and believe me, my pies are getting bigger and bigger everyday.)
This month's Desktop Calendar is a continuation on the last one...which was also a coloring Page calendar!
This one too , you can download, print, and then take your time coloring!

So this one's for the holidays just around the corner and the festivities of Christmas and New Years!!




You can even print it on card stock paper, color it yourself and send it as a postcard to someone.
I am sure your friends will love it!
Mayb you can take a photo and send it to me.  :-)

Here is a sample from one of my followers who had downloaded last month's calendar, printed it and then had fun coloring it!
And the cherry on the cake? she sent it to me...
Boy was I one happy artist!!




2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much and the last month of the year is adorned with your calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...