Thursday, November 3, 2016

November 2016 Calendar: Coloring Special.

I am in love with the whole concept of Adult Coloring Books that has taken the publishing world by storm, especially the ones by Johanna Basford- They are absolutely exquisite!
And they are available on all major bookstores, if you are interested. Just saying.
If you are fond of coloring, need a destresser... buy one and get started!!
Believe me, all your stress will just melt away, because this color therapy is considered as good as meditation and touted as the next big thing on the things-to-do list!

So this month's calendar is dedicated to my Coloring Book fascination.
This will also be the inspiration of my next oil painting... hopefully.
Just the thought is getting me all excited and dancing.
Will keep you all updated as it progresses.

So for this illustration... just download and set as desktop picture.
Aaaand... take out a print out on a decent paper, and color it in the colors that you want!...
Do send me a picture once you'v done!!
would love to see everyone's take on the color combinations :-)

One question: would you all be wanting more coloring pages on my blog?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...