Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Wednesday Watercolors: Saree love!

I have been neglecting my #100 Saree Pact... been really lagging behind, with soooo much to do, and sooooo many styles of illustrations and art to emulate and work upon...
sarees illustrations seem to have taken a back seat.
But I tried this colorful watercolors with a couple of my portraits, and I wanted to do a fashion illustration with it...
so here is the result..
continuing with  my #100 saree pact.


here is the close-up of a pretty saree with a floral border and pallu.


3 comments:

  1. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...