Thursday, March 31, 2016

How to draw a 3/4th Profile Face

I finally have my own Youtube Channel, with my first video up and loaded.
Now with a technically challenged person like me, Though Google Uncle does his bit with all the videos on "how to", it was still an uphill task on making a screen-grab video as well as having to edit and add the audio etc.
Took me two whole days to get this baby on track, but yaaayyy!!
Got my first video out there for all of you to see and learn from.
Though the quality is nowhere near whats available on the internet, its still a first step.
And I will improve with every new video, inshallah!
So here it is- for you to enjoy and comment... :)


I hope you all like it.
Incase of any tips and suggestions- please feel free to leave a comment in the comment section below.
In case you or your kid is interested in more tutorials- do click (here) for a lot of tutorial pages on how to make a hellokitty to a dinky car or a Rhino to a chota bheem.... its all there!!
There is also Ariel the little Mermaid and Chutki too....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...