Saturday, October 3, 2015

October 2015 Desktop Calendar...

I am swamped with projects and the kids exams, and irritable and demanding clients....
hence the neglect of my blog and long disappearing acts!
But no matter what, I couldn't just let go of my promised Desktop Calendar.
This time I wanted to do a watercolor and that also of my favourite animal....
Tiger Tiger, burning bright...
in the forest of the night... :)
This watercolor is inspired by a photograph taken by a dear friend, a naturalist and a passionate lover of animals...
Ratna Singh... this one's for you!
for a high resolution image to save for yr desktop, pls click on the photo and save as desktop image.


4 comments:

  1. It's awesome drawing, Maryam. Gonna download the calendar to adorn my desktop this September:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Pic with the poem , "Tiger Tiger Burning Bright......

    ReplyDelete
  3. very apt for the month of October as the Tiger safaris begin in north India..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...