Thursday, July 16, 2015

First illustrated Recipe on my Blog: Ramadan Special

Been toying with making an illustrated recipe for a long time...
making, discarding and yet making again...
But this one came out just right!
So I thought why not share with you all...
so here's my take on a CUCUMBER COOLER:
Its cooling+healthy+full of alkalising properties to restore yr natural PH and its best to be had on an empty stomach.  (hence Ramadan special)
you can even add a small piece of ginger for added benefits- I am not too fond of ginger so I omitted it.


3 comments:

  1. I really like to create some recipe during whole Ramadan, because when you are having fast, you love to eat some many things, but after fast you eat less. For this reason we always create too many recipes to eat.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...