Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine Specials: 10 Red Decadent Foods to Blow yr mind!

Happy Valentines Day everyone....



I have been wanting to make some nice, yummy, absolutely sinful dessert today...
But unfortunately my army man is on a strict diet... got his medicals coming up and he has to spruce up his act!!
So I had kinda given up on making anything even vaguely sinful...
and then I got to know that there is a party tonight and I have just the dessert to take to my hostess of the evening...
They are celebrating thier anniversary and I have a red velvety... creamy, chocolaty concoction coming up!!
while I make it- and cross my fingers that it comes out decent...
I have lined up some wonderful...RED, decadent desserts for your V-Day!
Please click on the titles to go to the recipes of the desserts.






















































Aaaaaand the masterpiece is this absolute stunner of a dessert given below...
Which I am making tonight!
Though this recipe calls for everything store bought- the cake mix as well as the frozen pie crust...
I am making everything from scratch...
So keep a look out for my version of this piefor all of you who dont have the resources like me, or who want to try everything from the start....
will keep you posted!





2 comments:

  1. They all look so yummy, can't wait to try some out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well THis blows up the mind and on valentines someone will blow the heart .. TWO important parts of the body gone missing :) he he he he he

    i am drooling at each one of them

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...