Wednesday, February 4, 2015

February 2015 Desktop calendar.

So its the month of "love" again...
mushy love...
deep love...
frivolous love....
lusty love...
first love....
and all the others in between!
and like last year February, when I dedicated my Desktop LOVE to my late father and the fun memories that we daughters have with him, and its by far the BEST and the most emotional illustration that I have done till date... (to see click here)
So, in the same vein, this month's desktop calendar is dedicated to my other loves.... my two boys who are growing up waaaaay too fast!



My apologies becoz this is an old illustration, but my wacom tablet (on which I draw digitally) has crashed and I am feeling kind of handicapped with no new work to show you all.
But this illustration is again one of my favorites!

3 comments:

  1. it is a good illustrations and yeah the month of love is here ..

    god bless the kids ..

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your illustrations eases my brain and melts me with awe. Thank you so much for sharing this Maryam :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow like you profile and the illustration.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...