Sunday, January 25, 2015

Stylish Sunday with my fashion sketchbook!

Been procrastinating... delaying coming to the blog...wasting my time on just browsing various tutorials and youtube videos...
generally been very lax about my blog and my art this January...
and these fashion illustrations were a series that I was wanting to put up last week... inspired by the red carpet dresses of the Golden Globe Awards 2015.
but I finally got around to post a few of them on a Sunday instead of my fashion friday series...
Oh well....
So, enjoy your Sunday or whats left of it ;-)


this is inspired by the sexy jump-suit that Emma Stone wore- 


And this beautiful white dress by Versace that looks stunning on Kate Hudson.





and this red dress stood out as well... the color, the cut and the key-hole in the front!


some more are works in progress and will be up in a day or two.


Top post on IndiBlogger.in, the community of Indian Bloggers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...