Saturday, January 17, 2015

HAPPY 2015 with a January Desktop Calendar

Happy New Year friends! Though technically I am two weeks late in wishing everyone on my blog
and there goes my first new year resolution of "not being late" up in smoke!! Poof!!
But like I said in my last post- the BIG indian wedding season kind of got me hopping from one city to another during the holidays and when I reached back home, my internet connection just continued to be on "holiday mode"
So though this artwork has been my desktop calendar for over a week, I wasn't being able to put it up on my blog because of the absent internet connection.
well better late than never, huh?
Its freezing here in the desert and we are really enjoying snuggling up just like these little birdies with warm soups and copious amounts of tea!!
So happy winters everyone (while it lasts) snuggle up and keep warm!



please right click, save and then set as desktop picture.

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...