Wednesday, November 19, 2014

A glimpse into my Work-Space!

I have been obsessing about some old incomplete paintings lying in my boxes waiting to be given a second chance... and a lot, I mean a lot of old oil paints drying up in my cartons...
And by old paints, I mean at least 6-7 years old and though oil paints last really long because of the oil in them, these have seriously started to dry out.
So busy bee that I am, I have gotten started on 2 of them at the same time and I am using a lot of paints...think application mostly with my palette knife and sometimes with a heavy loaded brush!

A peak into my little Art Studio :-) 
which is a work in progress and keeps changing with my moods!



Close ups of some oil portraits and figures...


A close up of a very old portrait... one of the first that I did after my marriage!


A few close-ups of the heavy knife work that I am into these days!







My bright window looking out into the garden!


4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...