Saturday, October 18, 2014

FREE Desktop Calendar: October 2014.... Apologies for the delay!


Top post on IndiBlogger.in, the community of Indian Bloggers

I seem to be taking one too many longish breaks from my blog-
I can only blame it on the many things I seem to be juggling these days...
duties of an Army wife, esp with a big annual event thrown in...
Exam time of the kids...
spending some quality-time with the kids' grandparents who are home these days...
getting involved in a couple of paintings that seem to take the few moments of stolen free time.
(will be posting an update on them real soon- not quite happy with how they've turned out!)
so my blog lay somewhere forgotten in the chaos of the past few weeks...
Till one of my friends called me to admonish me of the fact the its the middle of the month and he has been waiting real patiently for my October Calendar!
My apologies dear friends, this is just one of those months where time just whizzes past and you are left catching your breath!
So without any more excuses- here is my October 2014 Calendar dedicated to the beautiful Autumn colors!


just right click, save and then set as desktop calendar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...