Thursday, September 11, 2014

The Free Desktop Calendar of September 2014

The Desktop Calendar for the month of September is here for you:
tried a little atmospheric illustration- a little different from my usual style and am not really very happy with it.... but I am working on it...

its blissful monsoon time and even in a dry state like Rajasthan... we do manage to have an occasional shower or two that makes me go all mushy and sentimental... and do the happy dance!
the incomparable smell of wet earth after baking in the hot sun for two days....
and the typical romantic monsoon songs playing in the background while I feel the soft raindrops on my upturned face...
my little modern take on "pyar hua, iqrar hua hai.... pyar se phir kyu darta hai dil...." for you!

Hope YOU enjoy it!


please right click+save, and then save as desktop background. 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...