Saturday, September 13, 2014

Saturday Slurp! Easy Chocolate Fudge/ Brownie Cake

Top post on IndiBlogger.in, the community of Indian Bloggers



OMG- these little cakes disappeared in the blink of an eye, that I wasnt able to photograph/decorate them quickly enough!
Not really happy with the photos but as I am being repeatedly blackmailed to make them again, I think I should have a few good pictures to put up soon. 

 Ingredients:
(makes 4)
broken chocolate chunks-125 gms
refined flour- 1/2 cup
unsalted butter- 9 tbsp + for greasing the tin
4 eggs
powdered sugar 6 tbsp
cocoa powder 1 tbsp
baking powder 1/2 tsp

1- Preheat the oven at 180 C
2- Grease the muffin tray or ramekin bowls (like I used)and dust with flour-shake out the excess
3- take chocolate + butter in a bowl and melt in the microwave for 1 minute on HIGH
4- Break the eggs in a mixing bowl + powdered sugar and beat till light and frothy.
5- Add the cocoa powder to the egg bowl- mix well.
6- Now add the melted butter and chocolate mixture, and blend well.
7- Sieve the flour and the baking powder together and then add to the bowl, spoon by spoon and keep beating with the blender till well combined.
8- Pour into individual Ramekin bowls or muffin tray (if making for a gathering) leaving a little at the top for it to rise.
9- Bake them at 180 C for 10 minutes.
10- Take the bowls/ tray out of the oven and loosen the edges with a knife.
11- place a plate on the bowl and flip it over- the little, moist cakes will pop right out.
12- Serve warm with Vanilla Ice cream and a drizzle of Chocolate Sauce.









3 comments:

  1. Maryam it looks so delicious ! I wish I had a magic pencil and I could make that picture come alive :D

    I cant really bake brownies, so I get it from the market and add chocolate syrup and ice cream

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks really yumm.. have to try it now.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...