Thursday, July 31, 2014

Thursday Thought: ENOUGH is ENOUGH!!

For the past nearly 3 weeks  I have been in no state to do any work- professional or otherwise...
tried to blog a bit, but my heart wasnt in it....
I have been just glued to the social media and the T.V for the latest updates on the horrors unfolding all around us... from the bombing and crashing of the planes to the bombardments and massacre in Palestine.
And praying hard.... praying all night for this senseless killing to end...
And hating the feeling of helplessness and despair....
Not wanting to see the graphic images splashed all over, and feeling guilty of having the luxury of a roof over our heads, full tables at iftaar and electricity in our homes while our brothers and sisters and little children have lost everything in the bombardments...
I saw this image given below of a little palestinian girl closing the eyes of her little doll to protect her of the horrors all around her...
and it moved me more than I can say...





2 comments:

  1. It happens to me all the time too.I too get disturbed by what is happening around the globe. Why is so much suffering happening?Innocent people dying?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have found your Blog! Your illustration is wonderful and straight from the heart.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...