Friday, July 11, 2014

Mommy I can Swim!!! My FREE July Desktop Calendar :-)

"Mommeeeee  I can swim!!!"
yes darling... just a little bit more...
c'mon, I got ya!!




This month's Calendar is inspired by our cooling off sessions every evening in the pool!
and the best part is that my li'l one learnt to swim- just a coupla breaths before he starts drowning- but its a start!!
And I am one proud mom!
I hope seeing this every day on your computer brings a smile to your face and virtually cools you from the heat outside!

Just right click on the image and save, then set as desktop image.
easy peasy!



2 comments:

  1. That is such a cute illustration :D

    PS - I loveeeeee your cover pic illustration. Nothing like a red lipstick,right ? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PPS : Please get rid of the captcha image. Took me 10 minutes to get it right :( :( :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...