Sunday, June 29, 2014

Ramadan Mubarak everyone... n a roundup of some old recipes that can come in handy!



I will be on and off on the blog- will try to be as regular as I can, but during the month of Ramadan there are going to be other important things to take care of...
I will try as often as I can, to put up regular recipes that I will be trying for my Iftaars... provided I get time or the inclination to take thier photographs!
Those recipes will give you some out of the box ideas for your Iftaar parties, as well as for people who will NOT be fasting, a lot of ideas that you can try for your regular get togethers and picnics...
I hope you enjoy making them, and do let me know how they turned out!

In the meantime a round up of a few recipes that are already there on my blog, that you can also try making for your Iftaar.





























For more recipes of simple desserts and yummy cakes and much more... click here

4 comments:

  1. Wish you the same ... some wonderful delights :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bit late to wish you Maryam. Ramadan Mubarak! And thanks for sharing such a wonderful post :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...