Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Golden Globe Inspiration deux!

Brrrrr.... its a cold cooooold winter morning with the weather dipping to nearly -11 C
I have just got bk from dropping my little one to school- ma and baby all bundled up and braced against the freezing wind (it has been snowing in quite a few parts of New York)...
....and now the hot cuppa tea in the toasty warm home with Rihanna belting out "where have you been" is getting me in the mood for some work!
but before I get down to some serious illustration work I thought I'd update you all on a few more Golden Globe inspired fashion sketches and esp as its already yesterday's stale news!
Unlike the earlier golden globe illustrations which were water color...these are completely digital and a little more stylized!
Yenjoy!!  :-D


Mary Crawley (Michelle Dockery) of Downton Abbey in a lovely Grecian Alexander Vauthier dress.


 


Nicole Kidman in an awesome Alexander Mcqueen creation....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...