Sunday, July 15, 2012

Doodles Mania!!


Boy am I addicted!!!
Was going through one of the blogs that I love to read...How About Orange (she comes up with such fantastic ideas and inspirations!) and there was a post there that had me sitting up!
As you know (very obvious from my blog) that I love doodling and this is for all doodle lovers who love to pass their time scribbling on notepads/ copies and textbooks and now on computors!
Its about a drawing website Scribbler Too that lets you create a drawing and makes a web around each of your strokes...these strokes/density and color of the web can be manipulated by the controls and you can create some fantastic artwork-even if you dont have a sketch pad and are just drawing with the mouse...
so go on scribble a bit and YENJOY!!






I know I am loving it!  :-)


3 comments:

  1. Excellent! It's so fun to see what you made. I especially love that owl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Jessica... all thanx to yr post!
      keep it coming...i love all of them!

      Delete
  2. bahut umda painting aur innovative idea.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...