Wednesday, October 26, 2011

halloween craft for school!

sorry about the quality of the photographs...I have to remember to use a proper camera rather than the iphone every time...



My older son's school has a couple of days holiday because they are celebrating U.N. Day  (its a U.N. school, so...)... and for me this means that no housework or no freelance work is going to be done...
I have to be constantly at his beck and call-from one hour of compulsory studying to endless rounds of snacks, a bit of craft to some reading and then of course lugging the two boys for Karate classes and back.
Its only now that I have allowed him an hour of T.V. that I can sit on the computer and at least visit my friends on the blogosphere...
so I thought why not update you on the crafty things that me and my two munchkins have been upto today...
He has a Halloween party in his school this Friday so we decided to make something "Halloweeny" for his friends in school...
And here is a step by step photo essay of Halloween Monster book marks for the 19 students in his class and the 20th one for his class teacher.
I didnt have the stiff heavy stock paper for the book marks so we had to make do with what we had at home...
the colored paper that I had were slightly flimsy so they needed a stiff back...hence we improvised by sticking them on a box of  Cheese-its and cutting them out.
then after making the goulish faces with the wiggly eyes, we stuck them on colorful craft sticks and voila.....!!!

all the stuff that is required to make these cute bookmarks!



my little two year old also made a tiny little owl of the remaining papers and was pleased as a punch about it!
And now they are waiting for their dad to come home so that they can surprise him with their creations...
there is one bookmark for dear dad too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...